Welcome to another exciting school year! I have the good fortune to teach the High school credit Spanish class at both the 7th and 8th grade level. I have been teaching Spanish for thirteen years at Guillen. I hold a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and a bachelors degree in Spanish from New Mexico State University. In addition, I have an alternative certification for secondary Spanish from the University of Texas at El Paso. I am a UIL coach for Spanish prepared speech and drama as well as a participant in "La Voz Newsletter". If you would like to contact me, my conference period is from 9:30 to 10:10.
* Walk respectfully into the classroom.
* Settle down and go to your assigned seat.
* Be prepared to work. Take your writing utensils and books and your notebook.
* Start assignment (Warm Up) Immediately.
* Quietly gather personal items.
* We work from bell to bell.
* Wail for the teacher to dismiss.
WHEN YOU ARE ABSENT you are responsible for missing work.
* It is your responsibility to make up all missed assignments.
* See me either before or after school if possible for your make-up work.
* If you have an unexcused absence then you may not be allowed to make up the work.
* Turn in work ASAP. I will work with you.
See me after school for assistance (if necessary).